EGB Betting Rules
Placing Bets and Acceptance of Bets
- Minimum bet on an event is 1.00 USD, except for bets on a tournament winner, where minimum bet is 0.01 USD. We reserve the right to change the minimum bet amount at our sole discretion and/or set limits for other games offered by us.
- An “event” may refer to various events, including, for example, an eSports game (match), a series of eSports games (matches) between the same individual players or teams, or an in-game event.
- Maximum odds for a single bet or an express are 200.
- Maximum bet is determined at our sole discretion, on a case-by-case basis for each event and/or each type of bet, and is subject to change without notice to you.
- We may set personal betting limits for you without notice and without giving you the reasons. Such limits apply to any one customer, or group of customers acting together, who have placed bets containing the same selections, including where placed in a series of bets, at a range of prices, over a number of days using different betting accounts and/or across different betting channels. Should we have reason to believe that a number of bets have been placed this way, the total of all those bets combined will be limited to one single maximum bet.
- We reserve the right to decline, at our sole discretion, all, or part, of any bet requested.
- All lines, odds, maximum bet restrictions, totals, handicaps are subject to fluctuation and become fixed for you only at the time of bet acceptance.
- Bets will not be accepted if there are insufficient funds in your account.
- A bet is not valid until a confirmation is issued. The confirmation will appear on your screen and the bet will be marked as open in “My Bets” section of your account.
- Once bets have been placed and their acceptance confirmed they may not be cancelled or changed by you. It is your responsibility to ensure details of your bets are correct. Please be sure to review your bet for any mistakes before sending it in.
- We do not take responsibility for missing or duplicate bets made by you.
- Bets on events that have started will be void unless it is a live in-play betting event.
- You agree that our transaction log database will have the ultimate authority to determine the time bets are placed.
- Where we have reason to believe that an in-play bet is placed after the outcome of an event is known, or after the selected participant or team has gained a material advantage (e.g. a score, sending off for the other team etc.) we reserve the right to void the bet.
- We reserve the right to cease or suspend betting on any event and/or void (cancel) any bet at any time without notice. When betting on an event is suspended, any bets entered will be rejected.
- The start date and time, as well as races and flags displayed on our Website for events are an indication only and are not guaranteed to be correct. Incorrectly indicated dates, time, race and/or flag will not cause such bets to be void.
- If a match is played before the scheduled start date/time, then all bets placed after the actual starting time will be void. All bets placed before the actual starting time will stand.
- If any event is not played on its scheduled date and time for any reason and/or is postponed, interrupted or abandoned, we reserve the right to void all bets at our sole discretion. For example, we may decide that bets for such an event stand for a certain time but no longer than 72 hours following the originally scheduled start time. If after that time the event is not played then all bets will be made void.
- If a match is interrupted, all live bets on in-play events completed before the match interruption will stand.
- Should any of your single bet be deemed void due to non-starter, postponement or abandonment your stake will be refunded. For expresses the bet will stand and be settled on the remaining entries.
- Bets on a tournament winner will stand regardless of suspended or postponed matches during the tournament. If a tournament is not completed all bets on a tournament winner will be void.
- Any change in venue of an event does not affects the bets.
- Settlement of bets will be based on the official result of an event as declared by the relevant governing body of the specified tournament, broadcast or game API on the day of its conclusion. Any subsequent protests or inquiries that may result in an overturned decision will not be recognized by us, and original settlement of bets will stand: in case the result is overturned, the initial result stands for settlement purposes.
- If for any reason we are unable to validate the outcome of a particular event all bets will be void, unless we decide that bets stand.
- In case of disputable situations, conflicting data published by different sources or obvious mistakes the final decision on bet settlement is made by us at our sole discretion.
- If the first map of a match is not completed because of player or team retirement or disqualification (a walkover, default loss, etc.), all bets on the match will be void, except for bets on the first map. If a team is disqualified when playing the first map but plays the next map of the match, then the outcome of the entire match will stand. If the outcome of a nested bet has not been clearly determined as of the time of disqualification, these bets will be void.
- If a match or map is replayed due to a disconnection or non-player related technical problem, pre-game bets will stand on the replayed match or map in accordance with the official result. All in-play bets on the affected match or map will be void unless the outcome is already determined, and the replayed match or map will be treated as a separate entity.For bets on a match or map, if a match or map is replayed due to a draw, the replayed match or map will be treated as a separate entity.
- If the announced number of maps/rounds is changed all bets, including expresses and bets with handicap will be made void, unless we decide that bets stand.
- In case the first map of a match is canceled prior to the match begins, bets will be settled based on the map that was played / started first. CS:GO maps are an exception to this rule, for which all bets will be void.
- If a team plays with a stand-in or replacement player and the organizer of the event allows for stand-ins, bets will stand.
- Where the official result of an event is a draw (tie) and no odds was quoted for that eventuality, all bets on participants involved in the tie will be void. For bets on a tournament winner, in the event of two or more winners, all bets will be void.
Winnings from Settled Bets
- We always try to settle bets as quickly as possible. For some events, official confirmation of the result is necessary before settlement takes place, which may cause a delay.
- Winnings from settled bets are added to the balance of your betting account. Any funds credited to an account in error are not available for use, and we reserve the right to void any transactions involving such funds and/or withdraw the relevant amount from your account and/or reverse the transaction.
- If at some point you account balance becomes negative as the result of a bet recalculation you will not be able to place new bets, and your active bets may be cancelled by us at our sole discretion. You must top up your account as soon as possible.
- We reserve the right to withhold settlement of winning bets and/or payment and to declare bets on an event void if we have evidence that the following has occurred: (i) the integrity of the event has been called into question; (ii) the odds have been manipulated; or (iii) match rigging has taken place. Evidence of the above may be based on the size, volume or pattern of bets placed with us and/or other bookmakers.
- We reserve the right to withhold settlement of winning bets and/or payment and to declare void any bets from users who bet on an event where they are in any way involved, as players, other team members, referee, coach etc.
- Where there is evidence of a series of bets each containing the same selection(s) having been placed by or for the same individual or syndicate of individuals, we reserve the right to make bets void and withhold settlement of winning bets and/or payment pending the outcome of any subsequent investigation.
- Any claims in regard to bet settlement and payouts are accepted if made and sent in writing within 72 hours after the result for the bet in question is posted by us. No claims will be accepted if this term is missed. In case these EGB Betting Rules do not provide for solution, the final decision rests with us.
- We are not responsible for any errors in regard to the announcing, publishing, translation, names, times, results or venues displayed on the Website, in particular, in descriptions of the bets. It is your sole responsibility to check such information is accurate at the time of publication.
- If an event is posted by us with an incorrect date, all bets stand based on the date announced by the governing body.
- If the name of a player, team, venue or tournament is misspelled, all bets will stand unless it is obvious it is the wrong person or object. Such determination will be in our sole discretion.
- Where a palpable error/typo or system failure results in incorrect odds, line or handicap taken in a bet, we reserve the right to void the bet or revise the odds and resettle the bet at the correct odds at our sole discretion.
- We will not be liable for any errors in respect of bets including where: (i) we have incorrectly stated the relevant odds or handicap; (ii) we continue to accept bets on closed or suspended lines; (iii) we incorrectly calculate a settlement amount or make a payout; or (iv) any software error.
- Any other additional rules and terms published on the Website and/or notified to you may specifically relate to and govern any particular type of betting and/or bonuses. In particular, please refer to our FAQ section for more details on points, bonuses, handicap, expresses, nested bets, etc.
- If a 5v5 team match starts with less than 10 players, or if a 6v6 team match starts with less than 12 players, all bets on the map and series will be cancelled. In DotA2 and League of Legends, if a player disconnects during the first 10 minutes and is unable to reconnect or be replaced for the rest of the game, all bets on the map and series will be cancelled. In CSGO, if at least 5 rounds are played with less than 10 players, all bets on the map and series will be cancelled. One or more player(s) disconnecting or quitting after 10 minutes into a DotA2 or League of Legends match is not a valid reason for the cancellation of wagers on that map or any props concerning that map (excluding handicap and nested bets which are already finished).
- If a team match begins with insufficient number of players*, all bets on the match will be canceled.
If the first map of a team match begins with insufficient number of players*, all bets on the first map and series will be canceled.
If the second or subsequent maps of a team match begin with insufficient number of players*, all bets on the second map will be canceled and bets on the series will be paid according to the official results of the event.
- In DotA2 and League of Legends, if a player disconnects on the first map within the first 10 minutes and cannot reconnect or be replaced by the end of the map, all bets on the map and series will be canceled**.
In DotA2 and League of Legends, if a player disconnects on the second or subsequent maps within the first 10 minutes and cannot reconnect or be replaced by the end of the map, all bets on the card will be canceled** and bets on the series will be paid according to the official results of the event.
In DotA2 or League of Legends, the fact that one or more players got disconnected or left the game more than 10 minutes after the start of the match shall not be considered as a reason for cancellation of bets on this map or any bets related to this map.
- In CSGO, if at least 5 rounds are played on the first map with less than 10 players, all bets on the map and series will be cancelled**.
In CSGO, if at least 5 rounds on the second or subsequent maps are played with less than 10 players, all bets on the map will be canceled**, and bets on the series will be paid according to the official results of the event.
* a sufficient number of players is determined by the rules of the game
** excluding already completed nested bets
- A special condition for a handicap: if a handicap has been played out by the time when circumstances dictate that the event shall be cancelled, the handicap bets will be paid. In the event that the handicap has not been played out by the time the circumstances dictate that the event shall be cancelled, the handicap will be canceled.
- A special condition for handicaps and totals: if a handicap or total has been played out by the time when circumstances dictate that the event shall be cancelled, the handicap bets or total bets will be paid. In the event that the handicap or total has not been played out by the time the circumstances dictate that the event shall be cancelled, the handicap or total will be canceled.
- If a team match begins with insufficient number of players*, all bets on the match will be canceled.
- If a game-specific rule set out below contradicts a general rule, then the general rule will not apply:
- Special conditions for First Blood bet in Dota2: an event is deemed to have occurred if K/D/A statistics for one of the heroes on the map has changed. As soon as \K\ (Kills) or \A\ (Assists) for one of the heroes on the map becomes 1 or higher, the team/player on which side the hero with such changed statistics appears will be deemed the winner for First Blood betting purposes.
- Special conditions for Will Take 1st Tower Bet: tower is considered taken even if it was killed by a creep or was denied.
- Special conditions for Will Take 1st Line Bet: line is considered taken if both barracks on one line were destroyed.
- Special conditions for Total destruction buildings: buildings = towers and barracks.
- Special conditions for 16th round in CS:GO: This is the 1st round of the 2nd half.
- If the kills were made after the round ended but before the next one has begun, they still count.If a bomb was planted after the round ended but before the next one has begun, it still counts.
- First kill on the round Counter Strike: Global Offensive. Counts any kill on the round. Team kill also included.
- Special conditions for LoL: Time of the game counts as ended after nexus got destroyed
- If in the series of matches one of the participants refuses to continue the game for any reason or is disqualified, he / she is considered to have lost in all other games of the series. In this case, payout is made on the basis of the obtained result. If refusal / disqualification occur before the beginning of the event, bets are to be returned. The event is not considered to have started, if the game / match / series continued for less than 1 minute 30 seconds and is stopped for technical or any other reasons not related with the gaming process, of if the decision of replay is made.
Special conditions for CS:GO bets: bets, expresses are returned if the match was canceled (or in case of forfeit) because of one of the teams canceled the match, when the match had less than 8 rounds played.