“Terms” means the EGB Terms and Conditions.
“Website” means the website accessible at www.egb.com and our other websites or mobile applications on which this Policy appears, including their functionality, services, subdomains, programming code, related technologies, know-how, databases, content and design.
“User”, “you” means any person using the Website.
“Personal Data” means information or its combination that can be used to identify you as an individual, such as, for example first and last name.
“Usage Data” means non-personally identifiable information about your usage of the Website that alone or in combination with similar information can not be used to identify you.
“Information” means collectively any Personal Data, Usage Data, information you made publicly available and/or any other protected or publicly available information.
2. Personal Data
To access and use the Website, and for other purposes that will be mentioned further in this Policy we may process and/or collect the following Personal Data (by the way of example):
- First and last name,
- Email address,
- Date of birth,
- ID Verification documents (e.g. copies of a passport/ID card and utility bills) and data contained in such documents (e.g. home or another physical address, phone/mobile number, gender), and
- Payment Verification documents (e.g. copies of payment cards) and data contained in such documents (e.g. home or another physical address).
You may explicitly decline to submit Personal Data through the Website in which case we may not be able to provide certain or all our services and products to you.
3. Usage Data
For you to access and use the Website we collect Usage Data from your computer, mobile device and browser when you use the Website.
We (through the use of Google Analytics and/or other analytics services) automatically collect Usage Data, such as (by the way of example):
- Your IP address,
- The type of device you use,
- ID or serial numbers of your device,
- Browser type, version and language,
- Type and version of your operating system, and
- The number and frequency of visitors to the Website.
We also collect and log a record of all internet communications, details of transactions you carry through the Website, details of your activities and details of your visits to the Website.
4. Our Use of Tracking Technologies
You may be able to reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of the Website may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled. For more information on cookies, please visit https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie.
We also use Local Storage. Local Storage is an industry-standard technology that allows us to store Information locally on your computer or mobile device. We may use Local Storage to store Information about your preferences or your authorization details.
5. Third-Parties' Links
We are not responsible for the privacy practices of the linked sites. We strongly recommend that you read the privacy policies of the linked websites as they may contain further terms and conditions that apply to you.
6. Use of Google Analytics
Google Analytics employs cookies to define user sessions, which allows for the collection of data about how visitors are using the websites. Google Analytics uses only first-party cookies for data analysis. This means that the cookies are linked to a specific website domain, and Google Analytics will only use that cookie data for statistical analysis related to your browsing behavior on that specific website. According to Google, the data collected cannot be altered or retrieved by services from other domains.
If you choose, you can opt out by turning off cookies in the preferences settings in your web browser. For more information on Google Analytics, please visit http://www.google.com/analytics/.
7. Why We Collect Information
Information is used for:
- Processing bets, including payments, and delivering you our other services, the Website and its functionality,
- Setting up, operating and managing your account,
- Identification and verification,
- Monitoring your transactions for the purposes of preventing fraud, irregular betting, money laundering and cheating,
- Analytical and statistical purposes,
- Your seamless interaction with the Website,
- Understanding of your interaction with the Website,
- Website security,
- Improvement and development of the Website or our other services and products,
- Legal and regulatory reasons, including enforcement of this Policy and the Terms, and/or
- Sending you related information, including promotions, special offers, confirmations, newsletters, updates, and security alerts.
Using your name and email address, we will occasionally send you alerts or information on products, bonuses and promotions related to our services. You can opt out from these emails any time.
8. How Long We Retain Information
The time periods for which we retain your Information depend on the purposes for which we use it. We will keep your Information for as long as you are a User and, thereafter, for no longer than is reasonably necessary for reporting and reconciliation purposes pursuant to legal requirements and to provide you with any feedback or information you might request or require.
9. Your Consent
You expressly consent to our processing, collection, transfer, storage, disclosure and other uses of your Information as described in this Policy and the Terms at instance when you:
- Register with us,
- Provide Information to us through the Website, or
- Browse and use the Website.
In addition, through this use and interactions with the Website you specifically consent to our (or our suppliers and subcontractors):
- Collection of Information by automated means, such as cookies, local storage or the intended functionality of the Website, and to our subsequent processing and using of Information in accordance with this Policy and Terms,
- Transfer and processing your Personal Data outside of the European Economic Area, and
- Storage and transfer of your Personal Data to locations wherever we and our service providers have facilities.
10. Disclosure of Information
We may release Information concerning your use of the Website:
- To provide you with the services and functionality of the Website;
- If it is set out in the Terms;
- When we believe in good faith that such release is appropriate to comply with the applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request (for example, pursuant to a statutory demand, subpoena, warrant or court order);
- In order to detect, prevent and investigate fraud, money laundering or eSports integrity issues;
- To enforce this Policy and/or the Terms, or any agreement between you and us;
- To detect, prevent or otherwise address security or technical issues;
- To protect against abusive or unlawful use of the Website;
- To protect the rights, safety, or property of Users, or any other third parties;
- If we reasonably believe that a situation involving danger of death or injury to any person requires disclosure; and/or
- In other ways described in this Policy and the Terms.
11. With Whom We Share Information
We may share Information we collect only under any of the circumstances mentioned in this Policy and/or the Terms.
We will not share any Personal Data provided by you to third parties except within our associated or subsidiary companies, and with service providers or suppliers under contract who help with our business operations such as payment processing, compliance and User verification, fraud investigation, bill collection, information management and analytics. Such providers are obligated not to disclose your Personal Data and authorized to use it only as necessary to provide their services to us. We may also make inquiries and disclose your Personal Data to agencies, security organisations and any other relevant third parties for fraud and money laundering prevention.
12. Security of Personal Data
We will take commercially reasonable precautions to protect Personal Data from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. We process all Information using industry-standard techniques.
We implement the following administrative, technical, and physical measures for the protection of Personal Data:
- Administrative measures. Access to your Personal Data is limited to authorized personnel who have a legitimate need to access it based on their job descriptions. In case third-party contractors process Personal Data on our behalf, similar requirements are imposed.
- Technical measures. Personal Data is transmitted in encrypted format using SSL technology. We use up-to-date firewall protection and high-quality antivirus and anti-malware software.
- Physical measures. Access to Personal Data is not permitted via the Internet except using an encrypted virtual private network. We store Personal Data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
However, we do not guarantee or warrant that such techniques will prevent unauthorized access to Information, including Personal Data that we store.
13. Business or Asset Transfer
In the event that we, a line of our business, or our assets are transferred, sold or merged with another business, Information may be one of the transferred assets and we will not be obliged to notify you or need your consent in order to transfer Information.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion to put into effect, modify or revise this Policy at any time by posting the Policy or revised Policy on the Website. The Policy or any changes will become effective upon posting of the Policy (revised Privacy). If we make any material changes to the Policy we will use reasonable efforts to inform you by email or by posting a notice on the Website.
We encourage you to review this Policy each time you visit the Website to make sure you understand the most current Policy. Your continued use of the Website signifies your acceptance of any implemented or changed terms.
15. Changing or Updating Your Personal Data
We take reasonable steps to ensure that the Personal Data we hold about you is accurate, complete and up-to-date. However, we rely on you to advise us of any changes to your Personal Data.
Please log into your account or contact us as soon as possible if there are any changes to your Personal Data or if you believe the Personal Data we hold about you is not accurate, complete or up-to-date so that we can update our records accordingly.
16. Privacy Related Inquiries
We comply with applicable legal requirements providing adequate protection for Personal Data according to rules and regulations currently in effect in Curacao.
If, for any reason, you are concerned with the way that we may be using your Personal Data or you have questions about the privacy aspects of the Website, please, contact us at email@example.com.
Last updated: June 21, 2017