EGB TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ THESE AGREEMENTS CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCEPTING THEM.
Exedra N.V. is a Curacao company duly licensed to provide the Services under license number 8048/JAZ2017-018 whose registered address is Heelsumstraat 51, E-commerce Park, Willemstad, Curacao (‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ as appropriate) at egb.com and any other online or mobile website provided by us (each individual site being a (‘Website’) where the user (‘you’, ‘your’ or ‘yours’ as appropriate) accesses our Betting and Non-betting Services, (collectively referred as ‘Services’) using your Account. Our Betting Services are referred to as real money services, whereas Non-Betting Services are referred to as services offered for Play Money (as it is described in Section 8) and other services or games that does not enable you to receive money or money’s worth resulting from the outcome of that service or game.
Exedra Malta Limited, a company incorporated in Malta with company number C 80864 whose registered address is at 97, Windsor Street, SLM1853, Sliema, Malta, is a subsidiary of Exedra N.V. and provides back office services, including payment settlements for and on behalf of its parent company.
When using the Services, you acknowledge the following:
- you enter into a binding agreement with us and accept these Terms and Conditions;
- you agree with any other terms, policies and regulations applicable to you and published on our Website.
When using Betting Services you also acknowledge and confirm that:
- you have reached a minimum legal age allowing you to use our Betting Services in your state, province or country of residence.
- you are not located at Restricted Territories (as defined in Section 3 below).
We promote responsible gambling among our users. However, we would like you to note that any use of the Services is at your sole option, discretion and risk. By using Betting Services, you acknowledge that you are fully aware of the risk of losing money when gambling and that you are fully responsible for any such loss. By using our Betting Services you agree that you have not and shall not have any claims whatsoever against us or any our partner, director, officer or employee in relation to your gambling activities and losses.
1. OTHER APPLICABLE TERMS
A legally binding agreement (‘Agreements’) constituted between you and us includes the Terms and Conditions and other applicable terms, rules and policies such as:
- the Betting Rules, and
- any other additional rules and terms published on the Websites and/or notified to you by email that specifically relate to and govern any particular type of betting, Bonus or promotion
These Terms and Conditions prevails in the event of any conflict between them and any other documents referred to in these Terms and Conditions.
The Agreements shall also apply to all betting and non-betting activities conducted via mobile devices including downloadable mobile applications, as if references to your use of the Website and Services were references to your use of our mobile devices betting services.
2. YOUR AGE
We apply necessary policies for protection of minors and prevention of underage betting. More information on responsible gambling could be found here. You shall only use Betting Services if you are of or over minimum legal age in your state, province or country of residence allowing you to make real money bets.
Please note that we reserve the right to request proof of your age, and your Account will be suspended until satisfactory proof of age is provided in response to our request.
If it appears that you have used our Betting Services and/or made money transactions being underage, we will void any such transactions at our discretion, return the remaining balance, unless the money has to be withheld or forfeited due to the Agreements or applicable laws, close your Account and terminate these Agreements with you.
3. YOUR LOCATION
Please note that it may be illegal to access and/or use the Website and Services in certain countries or territories, including, for example, the USA, Great Britain, Singapore, France, the Netherlands, Germany, Israel, Cyprus, Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao, Australia, Statia and Saba, Sweden and St. Maarten.
We restrict and reserve the right to restrict future access to all or some parts of the Website and/or Services in respect of certain jurisdictions (e.g. you will not be able to make a deposit and/or you will be able to make only free (Play Money) bets that do not generate any cash or money’s worth winnings). You will be able to withdraw your money in accordance with Section 7 “Withdrawals”, provided you are in compliance with the terms of these Agreements. You fully understand and agree that we are not liable if the country of your location or residence becomes restricted or blocked.
We may, at our sole discretion, terminate the Agreements, close your Account and void all your winnings (if any) if you are resident in one of the countries, states or territories, where online betting on eSports events is illegal and/or which are blocked by us (collectively, ‘Restricted Territories’), and you have used or intended to use our Betting Services.
We do not intend that our Betting Services should be used in Restricted Territories or countries that put in-country limitations on online betting services. However, any bets accepted from such jurisdictions will stand - win or lose. The fact that the Website may be accessible in any such jurisdiction, or appears in the official language of any such jurisdiction, shall not be construed as a representation or warranty with respect to the legality of otherwise of the access to and use of the Website and the Services. The availability of the Website does not constitute an offer, solicitation or invitation for use of Betting Services in such jurisdictions.
It is your sole responsibility to determine the law that applies in the location in which you are present or reside, and that you should understand your legal rights and responsibilities to use the Services. You should ensure that you act legally in your jurisdiction when opening your Account and/or using the Website or the Services and you represent, warrant and agree that you will do so.
You confirm that you are solely responsible for reporting data on your income resulted from using Betting Services and payment of applicable taxes.
4. YOUR ACCOUNT
To start using the Services you first need to register an Account with us by entering your:
- username and password (‘Login Details’),
- first and last name,
- date of birth,
- email address, and
- country of residence.
Please note that we may refuse your registration application at our discretion and we are not obliged to open an Account for you even though the above information is provided by you.
By opening your Account you warrant that you:
- have read, accept and agree to these Terms,
- understand and accept the risk of participating in online betting, as well as winning or/and losing money
- are at least 18 years old and of or over minimum legal age for betting according to the law or jurisdiction that applies to you and you otherwise do not lack capacity to enter into contracts, and
- are not present or reside in any of the Restricted Territories.
Please note that you will not be able to change information entered upon registration without contacting our support team and providing evidence supporting the requested change. Therefore you shall ensure that information we held about you is always accurate and kept up to date. You shall contact our support team when there are any changes in your personal data and information.
You will be able to see your current Account Balance and recent transaction history once you have logged into your Account on the Website.
You must not disclose your Login Details to anyone, allow anyone else to use them, transfer your Account to any third party or permit any other third party to use your Account. You are responsible for the security of your Account and your Login Details.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you is aware of your Login Details, you must promptly notify us by contacting support team.
Everyone who identifies themselves by entering correct Login Details is assumed by us to be the rightful Account holder and all transactions where Login Details have been entered correctly will be regarded as valid. We will not be held responsible for any loss or damage resulting from any unauthorized use of your Account and/or your failure to notify us of the same.
You may create only one Account with us and may not use representatives, relatives, associates, affiliates, related parties, connected persons and/or other third parties for opening and operating an Account on your behalf. In the event that we discover, or reasonably believe, that you have opened more than one Account, in addition to any other rights that we may have against you, we reserve the right to suspend duplicate accounts without any notice until all the Account details and Account Balances belonging to you are consolidated. All other Accounts will be terminated leaving a single active Account for you to use.
5. YOUR IDENTITY
Please note that name and date of birth on your Account must match your true and legal name and identity.
The name on your Account registration must match the name on the credit card(s) or other payment accounts used to deposit or withdraw monies into/from your Account Balance.
To verify your identity, address and/or payment account (‘identity’) we may request at any time:
- proof of identity (including but not limited to copies of a valid passport/identity card and/or any payment cards used),
- proof of address, including but not limited to a recent utility bill (should be no more that 3 months old), and
- copy of a recent credit / debit / bank account statement related to a payment method used (should be no more that 3 months old).
If you do not supply such documentation to us and/or if we are unable to satisfactorily verify your identity within a reasonable time-period, determined by us, we reserve the discretionary right to:
- withhold the balance in your Account until our verification process is completed satisfactorily,
- void any or some of transactions you have made and freeze your Account, and/or
- suspend or close your Account and terminate these Agreements.
Once you become a registered user we will open an account for you in our system where all your real money deposits, bet amounts, winnings and withdrawals are recorded (‘Account Balance’).
All transactions and settlements are carried out in US Dollars (‘US$’ or ‘real money’). However we may change the functional currency at our sole discretion.
You can make payments to and from your Account Balance by any of the methods specified and made available from time to time by us. We will deposit such funds into your Account Balance upon their actual receipt by us. We use third party payment providers to process credit and debit card deposits; they are not processed directly by us. Your Account Balance will only be credited if we receive an approval and authorisation code from the provider issuing the payment. If your payment provider gives no such authorisation, your Account Balance will not be credited with those funds.
You shall ensure that all payments into your Account Balance are made from a payment source for which you are the account holder.
You further agree not to make any chargebacks, reversals or otherwise cancel any deposits into your Account Balance, and in any such event to reimburse us for any chargebacks, denial or reversal of payment you make and any loss suffered by us as a consequence of that. Also we reserve the right to impose an administration fee of US$50 per charge-back, denial or reversal of payment you make.
We may restrict payment methods available to you for deposit, depending on your country of registration and other factors at our discretion.
We may apply individual maximum payout limits depending on your history with us and other factors at our discretion.
You are responsible for your own bank, credit card or other charges that you may incur due to depositing funds with us or receiving money from us.
For further details of current deposit and withdrawal options and fees please see our Payments FAQ.
You acknowledge and agree that your Account is not a bank account and therefore it is not insured, guaranteed, sponsored or otherwise protected by any banking or other system insurance. Additionally, any money deposited in your Account will not earn any interest.
We may at any time set off any positive balance on your Account Balance against any amounts owed by you to us or any company within our group.
The minimum withdrawal amount is US$15. You may request withdrawals from your Account Balance at any time, provided:
- you have a sufficient amount in your Account Balance,
- there are no payment method restrictions,
- you have sufficient amount of Points equal or more than the sum of all your deposits multiplied by 30,
- your age and identity have been sufficiently verified if we have requested such verification, and
- you are in compliance with the terms of these Agreements.
You may request one commission-free withdrawal each calendar month. Otherwise, a processing fee of 4% of the requested amount will be applied to your withdrawal.
All amounts you withdraw are subject to the transaction limits (maximum withdrawal amount) and available withdrawal methods that we notify you about. For further details on withdrawal options and fees please see our Withdrawal FAQ.
We may set limits on available withdrawal methods and maximum and minimum withdrawal limits depending on the withdrawal method or for individual users.
We will process any requested withdrawal via the same method of payment (unless we do not agree otherwise) and in the same currency in which deposits were made.
All withdrawals will be processed back to the original debit, credit card, bank account, method of payment used to make deposits on your Account Balance. We may, and always at our own discretion, allow you to withdraw to a payment method from which your original deposit(s) did not originate. In this case we may run verification process and/or a Security Review prior to making a decision.
If the method of payment used to make deposits does not allow withdrawals, we will not be able to withdraw funds to you using this method of payment. In this case funds may be withdrawn using an alternative payment method in accordance with this Section (e.g. you may make a new deposit via a method of payment that allows withdrawals).
All taxes due in connection with any winnings awarded to you are your liability. We may report and withhold any amount from your Account Balance (for example, taxes on gambling winnings) in order to comply with any applicable law.
After we accept your withdrawal request we will pay you as soon as reasonably possible. Our average internal processing time for withdrawals is 24 hours (in case no verification has been required). Our average internal processing time for withdrawals over US$10,000 is 7 business days. Please note that there may be delays due to verification process or Security Review undertaken.
We are not liable for the terms and conditions and any delays in processing your withdrawal by payment providers.
8. PLAY MONEY
You may receive free virtual money to bet for fun or to be used as an educative tool to gain experience in betting (‘Play Money’) while using our Non-Betting Services. You hereby acknowledge that the real world term “money” is only used figuratively in this context, and you agree that you have no right or title in Play Money originating as the result of you using the Services and that Play Money cannot be exchanged for real money or money’s worth.
Play Money is kept in your Account balance separate from your real money funds. Any Play Money balance shown in your Account does not constitute a real-world balance, does not reflect any stored value and shall not be exchange or traded for value of any kind, including real money, Points or Bonuses.
You agree that we have the right to manage, control, modify and/or eliminate Play Money as we see fit at our sole discretion. Further, you agree that we will have no liability to you based on our exercise of these rights.
9. REWARDS (POINTS) PROGRAM
You can earn Points by making qualifying bets, participating in other activities or as a result of certain events as may be specified by us in additional terms. Points will be awarded as described in our Points FAQ and/or applicable promotional offer and will be subject to any additional terms set forth in the promotional offer, which may be amended or discontinued at any time in our sole discretion.
Points are kept in your Account balance separate from your real money funds. Any Points Balance shown in your Account does not constitute a real-world balance, reflect any face value, are not transferable and shall not be exchange or traded for value of any kind, except for exchange for money, Bonuses or merchandise in the shop section of the Website.
Generally, Points are automatically added to your Points Balance. You can check your Points Balance by logging into your Account.
If your qualified bet, action or event is terminated or voided we will deduct Points that you were awarded for that bet, action or event from your Points Balance.
We reserve the discretionary right to suspend or/and terminate your Points Balance without any notice, if we determine that you have violated these Agreements and/or any additional terms that govern the promotional offer. We may, in our sole discretion, suspend, cancel or combine Points Balance that appear to be duplicated. In the event that your participation in our rewards (Points) program is terminated, then all accumulated Points in your Points Balance are void.
We reserve the discretionary right to terminate, discontinue or cancel our rewards (Points) program at any time without any notice to you.
We may offer complementary (e.g. a first deposit) bonus amounts or bonus amounts in exchange for Points from time to time, which can be played through and converted to real money amounts under certain conditions (‘Bonuses’).
Each Bonus offering will be governed by additional terms (e.g. playthrough/rollover conditions, contributing percentages, excluded games, duration of Bonus offer, etc.). You accept such terms by ordering or receiving a Bonus. General Bonus terms are described in our Bonuses FAQ.
Bonuses can only be played through and subsequently converted to real money amounts. As the playthrough requirements are met, Bonuses are automatically converted and transferred from your Bonus Balance to Account Balance, usually, in increments of ⅕ of the Bonus amount.
You can not withdraw any Bonus amounts or exchange them for money, Points or Play Money.
We reserve the right to withdraw any Bonus offer or amend the Bonus offer terms and conditions at any time at our sole discretion.
11. YOUR USE OF SERVICES. PROHIBITED PRACTICES
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You agree that you will only use the Services in accordance with the terms set out in the Agreements. You may use the Website and the Services only for lawful purposes. By accepting the Agreements you agree to assist us, to the extent that you are able to, comply with applicable laws and regulations.
The following practices (or any of them) engaged in by you or by any person acting on your behalf or in collusion with you, in relation to the Website and the Services constitute ‘Prohibited Practices’, are not permitted and will constitute a material breach of these Agreements, and shall include, without limitation:
- using the Website and the Services in any way that breaches any applicable local, national, federal or international law or regulation,
- using unfair external factors or influences (commonly known as cheating),
- taking unfair advantage, in particular:
- any attempt to exploit loopholes in the Services,
- the exploitation of a fault, loophole or error in our Services, or
- the use of artificial intelligence, external player assistance programs, non-software-based databases, automated scripts, bots, or other automated means to assist or make bets on your behalf,
- creating Accounts by automated means,
- allowing or permitting (intentionally or unintentionally) someone else to use Services using your Account,
- opening duplicate Accounts,
- abuse of Bonuses, Points or other promotions,
- using the Services in bad faith and/or undertaking fraudulent practice, in particular:
- provision of incorrect or misleading information while registering your Account,
- falsification of any information required to create an Account, or to make a bet or collect winnings,
- placing bets in a coordinated manner with other users involving the same (or materially the same) selections;
- impersonation of another person,
- fraudulent charge-backs;
- the use of a stolen, cloned or otherwise unauthorized credit or debit card or other payment methods, as a source of funds,
- the collusion by you with others in order to gain an unfair advantage (including through Bonus or Points schemes or similar incentives offered by us),
- dealing, in any way, with any third party who may be able to influence the outcome of any event on the outcome of which you have placed or attempt to place a bet,
- misuse of privileged and/or “insider” information or knowledge that is not in the public domain, or
- any actual or attempted act by you which is reasonably deemed by us to be illegal in any applicable jurisdiction, made in bad faith, or intended to defraud us and/or circumvent any contractual or legal restrictions, regardless of whether such act or attempted act actually causes us any damage or harm,
- facilitating any type of illegal money transfer, including money laundering,
- undertaking criminal activity,
- harassment of other users,
- transmitting or publishing any actual or potentially unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, lewd, violent, hateful, offensive, racist, harmful or otherwise objectionable, offensive, racist, harmful or otherwise objectionable content,
- using any means to obtain, collect or access any information on the Website or usernames, email addresses and/or other information of other users, for any purpose,
- scraping our odds,
- attacking the Website via a denial-of-service attack,
- attempting to tamper with, manipulate or influence, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of the Website, any equipment or network on which the Website is stored, any software used in the provision of the Website or any security measure,
- transmitting or making available any content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or contractual or fiduciary relationship, including without limitation, any content that infringes a third party’s copyright, trademark or other intellectual property and proprietary rights,
- promoting unsolicited commercial advertisements, affiliate links, publishing odds or links to other bookmakers and using other forms of advertisement,
- transmitting, or procuring the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (commonly known as “spam”),
- knowingly transmitting any data, sending or uploading any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware, and
- reproducing, duplicating, copying or reselling any part of the Website or the Services in contravention of the provisions of these Agreements.
We may take any measures as we see appropriate in order to create a fair and balanced game play environment. We reserve the right, without prior notice and in our sole discretion, to decide whether your use of the Website and the Services violates the Agreements for any of the above reasons or for any other reason.
We will take all reasonable steps to prevent and detect Prohibited Practices and to identify involved users.
If, in our determination, you are found to be directly or indirectly participating in any form of Prohibited Practices or other activities that we consider to constitute your misuse of the Services or breach of the Agreements, we may take all such actions as we in our sole discretion deem appropriate or necessary under the circumstances, with or without notice to you or other involved parties, including without limitation:
- giving you a warning,
- deleting or modifying your postings,
- suspending and/or closing your Account and terminating these Agreements,
- suspending and/or terminating accrual of Points,
- cancelling your Points and/or Bonuses,
- imposing personal betting, payout and/or withdrawal limits,
- cancelling and/or voiding some or all of your bets and other transactions,
- terminating and blocking your access to the Website and Services, including blocking access to the Website where evidence indicative of automated or robotic activity is found,
- debiting the amount owed by you from your Account Balance,
- withholding your balance with no obligation to refund to you any money,
- informing the relevant authorities, other online service providers, banks, credit card companies, payment providers or other financial institution of your identity and of any suspected unlawful, fraudulent or improper activity,
- reporting any criminal or suspicious activities to the appropriate authorities, and/or
- taking legal action against you.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage which you may incur as a result of Prohibited Practices or your breach of these Agreements.
In each case of Account suspension or termination we, at our sole discretion will decide if all or certain bets that were placed prior to an Account being suspended or terminated stand (win or lose) or they are void.
You shall be liable for any and all claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including any legal costs) incurred by us, which arise from your participation in any form of Prohibited Practices and/or any breach by you of these Agreements, and you shall indemnify and hold us harmless on demand for such claims.
12. ARBITRAGE BETTING
Should you be suspected of Arbitrage Betting we reserve the right at our sole discretion:
- to cancel your Points earned as a result of arbitrage betting,
- to suspend all further accrual of Points, and/or
- to impose a personal betting limit for you.
‘Arbitrage Betting’ means a system for exploiting variation in odds for a particular event at two or more bookmakers in order to make a profit regardless of the outcome of the event.
At our sole discretion we may re-activate Points accrual and/or remove or raise your personal betting limit if you show to us that no longer have you been practicing arbitrage betting.
13. SECURITY REVIEWS
We may conduct a security review at any time to validate your identity, age and other registration or payment information provided by you, to verify your use of the Services (e.g. for Prohibited Practices), your compliance with these Agreements and your financial transactions carried out via the Services for potential breach of these Agreements and of applicable law (a 'Security Review').
You authorize us to make any inquiries about you and to use and disclose to any third party any information about you to validate it.
You agree to provide any additional information or documentation as we may request from you in order to conduct the Security Review.
This procedure is a statutory requirement and is done in accordance with the applicable gaming regulation and the anti-money laundering legal requirements, in particular, in accordance with the National Ordinance on the Reporting of Unusual Transactions and our internal AML/CTF policies.
14. RESPONSIBLE BETTING
We promote responsible gaming and take our social responsibilities very seriously. We have enabled responsible gaming policies and measures that are available and explained in details on our website. We note that we can not be held liable or responsible for your betting activities if you intentionally and continuously neglect our responsible gaming policies.
You are not allowed to use our Services if:
- you have been diagnosed with a gaming disorder,
- you have been undergoing treatment for a gaming disorder,
- you are unsound mind, or
- you have not reached the minimum legal age.
We encourage you to take control of your betting habits. If you feel you have lost or may lose control over your gambling expenses or feel at risk of losing control, you should notify us immediately by sending an email to email@example.com.
You may self-exclude yourself from our Services for the term determined by you or for an indefinite period of time. In order to do that you should send a request from the email address you used to register with us to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not specify the term you will be self-excluded indefinitely.
You may impose betting limits on your betting activity.
For more information on problem gaming and for online help for problem gamblers, please check the following links:
In the event of any Error we will seek to place all parties directly affected by such Error in the position they were in before the Error occurred, and we reserve the right to take any actions to correct such Error.
‘Error’ means, in particular a human error, a bug, defect or error in the software, a manual or automated data input error and/or any system failure or a deviation from the normal functioning of the game logic that results in an error in any odds calculation, charges, fees, commissions, Bonuses, Points, winnings or payout (by way of example: when a bet is accepted at an odd that is materially different from those available in the general market at the time the bet was made, or clearly incorrect given the chance of the event occurring at the time the bet was made, or where we enter a result of an event incorrectly).
We may declare null and void any bets that were the subject of an Error and to take any money from your Account Balance, any Points from your Points Balance and/or Bonuses from your Bonus Balance relating to the relevant bets. If there are insufficient funds in your Account Balance, we may demand that you pay us the relevant outstanding amount relating to these bets. If you are incorrectly awarded any winnings as a result of an Error we will not be liable to pay you any such winnings.
If any amount is mistakenly credited to your Account Balance it remains our property and when we become aware of any such Error, we shall notify you and the amount will be withdrawn from your Account Balance.
In the event of any Error we will not be liable to you or to any third party for any direct or indirect costs, expenses, losses or claims arising or resulting from such Error.
You should inform us as soon as you become aware of any errors with respect to your Account or any calculations with respect to any bet you have placed.
16. INACTIVE ACCOUNTS
We may charge you a fee of 4% of the remaining balance but not less than US$5 per calendar month (‘Inactive Account Fee’) if there has been no login activities recorded on your Account for 180 consecutive days or more. We will notify you that we will start charging you the Inactive Account Fee within 30 days prior to any fees being charged to your Account Balance and you will always have the option to login and withdraw your funds.
We will withdraw the Inactive Account Fee from your Account Balance on a monthly basis to the extent that your Account Balance remains in credit and only for the period during which there remains no Account activity after the initial 180 days period has passed.
If we have to withdraw the Inactive Account Fee and your Account Balance is less than US$5, the Inactive Account Fee will be equal to the remaining funds in your Account.
We may close your inactive Account once the Account Balance reaches zero balance and terminate these Agreements with you.
Unless the Account have been closed you can reactivate your Account any time by logging into your Account.
Termination without Cause. We may terminate these Agreements without cause with or without a notice to you. In this event termination of the Agreements leads to your automatic withdrawal request, and we will proceed as described in Section 7 “Withdrawals”.
You may close your Account with us any time and end these Agreements. If you want to close your account, please notify our support team.
Termination for Cause. We may terminate these Agreements as provided in other sections of these Agreements, and/or if:
- you are in material breach of these Agreements,
- we become aware that you are involved in Prohibited Practices,
- we become aware that you have played at any other gambling site or facility and are suspected of Prohibited Practices,
- the name registered on your Account does not match the name on the financial/bank account and/or the credit/debit card(s) used to make deposits on the Account Balance,
- we are requested to do so by the police, any regulatory authority or court, or
- in our reasonable opinion your continued use of the Services may be detrimental to our reputation and to the reputation of our partners.
Effect of Termination. If your Account is terminated any of your active bets, all Bonuses and accumulated Points in your Account are void. We may also cancel and/or void any of your bets.
Where we have terminated these Agreements for cause, we may, in our sole discretion, suspend or withhold your Account Balance, recover from your Account Balance the amount of any affected payouts and Bonuses. The rights set out here are without prejudice to any other rights that we may have against you under these Agreements or otherwise.
18. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We or our subsidiaries and/or licensors (e.g. video content providers) own all materials, software, images, pictures, graphics, photographs, animations, videos, music, audio, text (and any intellectual property rights in and to any of the same) that are included, constitute or are a part of the Website and the Services. These materials are protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights.
You do not obtain any rights in such materials and must not use them without our written permission.
We grant you a limited, non-transferable, revocable license to repost or quote our news, photos and videos without modification, provided you credit a source (EGB.com) and include active hyperlink to the Website. Please be advised that when articles or photographs are credited by us to a source other than EGB, it is most likely that the credited source holds the rights to the material. Please contact that party directly.
All intellectual property rights in the name “EGB" and "EGB.com", our logos, designs, trademarks and other distinctive brand features (“Brand Name”) are owned by us. You agree not to display or use such logos, designs, trademarks and other distinctive brand features in any manner without our prior written consent. Such consent is not required solely under the following circumstances:
- you and we have entered a contract and its provisions provide for your use of our Brand Name (e.g. an advertising agreement, sponsorship deal or affiliate agreement);
- you use our Brand Name only for non-commercial purpose or for a project that is only generating advertising revenue, provided that you comply with the following terms:
- you may not use Brand Name in any manner that implies a relationship with, sponsorship, or endorsement by us, and you shall notify your users about that,
- we are credited as the owner of our Brand Name (meaning that you must place a hyperlink to our Website),
- you may not modify our Brand Name,
- you may not use our Brand Name in conjunction with your products, services, name or any other trademark or trade name,
- you may not use our Brand Name in a way that is, in our sole opinion, unlawful, misleading, defamatory, obscene, infringing, tortious, disparaging, abusive, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate,
- you use our Brand Name in connection with high quality materials and content,
- you may not present or feature our Brand Name on websites or in other materials containing materials, content or advertising associated with any kind of illegal activities or infringing on third party’s rights,
- you may not use our Brand Name in the domain name,
- you may not apply for trademark registration of a product, service, etc., with a name that includes our Brand Name, any variation thereof or is similar to it,
- all goodwill that is derived from your use of any part of our Brand Name exclusively inures to the benefit of, and belongs to, us,
- you are not granted any other rights of any kind, by implication or otherwise, to use our Brand Name, AND
- this limited consent to use our Brand Name may be withdrawn by us at any time in our sole and absolute discretion.
Trademarks of game publishers (including game logos), eSports teams, leagues and tournaments are their respective intellectual property.
19. YOUR CONTENT AND FEEDBACK
By posting, publishing, uploading, submitting, emailing, or otherwise transmitting any texts, images, data or other intellectual property, content or information to the Website, including chats (‘User Content’) you grant to us a nonexclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, sublicensable, perpetual and irrevocable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, prepare derivative works based on, perform, display, publish, distribute, transmit and otherwise exploit such User Content in any form, medium, device or technology.
We do not claim ownership rights in User Content.
We reserve the right to moderate any User Content or remove any User Content for any reason.
We may limit the length of User Content.
We have no ability to control User Content that is posted, uploaded or otherwise published using the Website, and do not have any obligation to monitor such User Content for any purpose and, as a result, are not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, appropriateness, legality or applicability of any User Content or anything said, depicted or written by you or other users.
We do not endorse any User Content or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed in User Content.
If you communicate to us any feedback, ideas or suggestions for improvement of the Website or the Services, you grant us a free-of-charge, irrevocable, nonexclusive, transferable right to use, modify, share, distribute and communicate such feedback for any and all commercial or noncommercial purposes, without charge and free of any obligation of attribution.
You represent that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents and permissions to grant the foregoing licenses to us.
20. DISCLAIMERS AND EXCLUSIONS
We will provide the Services with reasonable skill and care and substantially as described in the Agreements. We do not make any other promises or warranties about the Services. Your access to the Website and use of the Services or any information we may provide in connection with your use of the Services is at your sole option, discretion and risk.
The Website, the Services, all content, text, images, and other information on or accessible from the Services are provided "as is" and “as available” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Specifically, but without limitation, we do not warrant that:
- the Website and the Services will meet your requirements,
- the Website, the Services and the information available on or through the Website or the Services is free of malfunctions, bugs, viruses or errors,
- live streaming and other broadcasts which are provided to you as part of the Website, are displayed without delays,
- the Services will be error free or uninterrupted or secure, or
- defects will be corrected.
21. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We shall not be liable for computer malfunctions, failure of telecommunications service or Internet connections, nor for any attempts by you to use the Services by methods, means or ways not intended by us.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website or the Services, or to your downloading of any software or material posted on the Website, or on any website linked to it.
In no event shall we (including our shareholders, ultimate parent and parent companies, any of our subsidiaries, officers, directors, agents and employees) be liable to you, any other user of the Services, or any other person or entity for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, revenue, business, opportunity, goodwill, reputation, loss of data, loss of use, or costs of obtaining substitute goods or services) arising out of the use, inability to use, unauthorized access to or use or misuse of the Website and/or the Services, our intellectual property, content or any information contained thereon, whether based upon warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise, even if has been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses.
In the event that we are held liable for any event under these Agreements our total aggregate liability to you or any third party arising out of these Agreements or your use of the Services, whether for breach of contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, will be limited to the amount of the (i) value of the bets you placed in respect of the relevant bet or Service that gave rise to the relevant liability, or (ii) US$50 in aggregate, whichever is lower.
22. CUSTOMER FUNDS
All your funds are held by us in our bank accounts. In the event that we becomes insolvent and are put into liquidation, your funds shall be handled in accordance with the laws of Curacao and are not otherwise protected.
23. CHANGES TO WEBSITE AND SERVICES
We reserve the right to make changes or corrections to or to alter, suspend, remove, add to or discontinue any aspect of the Website and the Services and their content, including your access to it, at any time and in our sole discretion. We will not be liable for any such action.
From time to time, all or part of the Website or the Services may be unavailable for use by you because of our maintenance, alteration or amendment of the Website any of the Services. We shall not be liable if for any reason the Website or the Services are unavailable at any time or for any period.
We are not required to provide back-up networks and/or systems.
By using the Website and/or Services you agree to indemnify, release and to hold harmless us, our parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors and agents, as well as the officers, directors, employees, shareholders and representatives of any of them, from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever, including but not limited to costs, expenses, injuries, damages (whether direct, indirect, special, consequential, exemplary or punitive or other), or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with your use of the Website and/or Services, or your fulfilment of any obligation set out herein or otherwise connected to your use of the Website and/or Services, whether directly or indirectly.
25. GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
These Agreements and the relationship between you and us generally, will be governed by the laws of Curacao without regard to conflict of law provisions.
Any and all disputes or claims arising out of, or relating to, a breach of these Agreements or any use of the Website or the Services, shall be finally settled by the state courts of Curacao.
You hereby irrevocably waive any objection which you may now or hereafter have to the laying of the venue of any suit, action or proceeding arising out of or relating to these Agreements in the above mentioned jurisdiction, and hereby further irrevocably waive any claim that such jurisdiction is not convenient forum for any suits, actions or proceedings. Nothing in this clause shall limit our right to take proceedings against you in any other court of competent jurisdiction, nor shall the taking of proceedings in any one or more jurisdictions preclude the taking of proceedings in any other jurisdictions, whether concurrently or not, to the extent permitted by the law of such other jurisdiction.
We may transfer, assign, sublicense or pledge these Agreements, in whole or in part, to any person (but without your consent).
In the event of a change of control, merger, acquisition, or sale of our assets, your Account, balances and associated data may be part of the assets transferred to the purchaser or acquiring party without further notice to you, and by using the Website and/or Services you consent to any such transfer.
You may not assign, sublicense or otherwise transfer in any manner any of your rights or obligations under these Agreements.
27. MODIFICATION AND AMENDMENTS
We have the discretionary right to amend the Terms and any other Agreements in order to comply with applicable laws and regulations or for a number of other reasons from time to time. Any minor changes may be made at any time and you are advised to review our the Terms and Agreements on a regular basis. We will notify you about significant or major changes in advance via email or by having a notice on our website about it. Any such amendment will take effect upon posting of the revised Agreements, unless it is determined otherwise at the time of posting or sending the notification.
If any change is unacceptable to you, your only recourse is to stop using our Services and terminate your Account.
You will be deemed to have accepted of those amendments if you continue using our Services after the date on which the changes come into effect. It is your responsibility to review these Agreements and any notifications each time you use the Services.
If any provision of these Agreements is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other provisions of these Agreements which shall remain in full force and effect.
The original text of the Agreements is in English and any interpretation of it will be based on the original English text. If the Agreements or any documents or notices related to them are translated into any other language, the original English version will prevail.
Last updated: June 21, 2017